Suji bread tawa pakoda is one of the most popular food cooked in the house mainly during breakfast. It is a soft-fluffy food and salty in taste. It is a healthy and light food. Any age group can have this food during their breakfast or during evening snack time. Generally, kids are going to love this. As it is soft and fluffy also healthy because there is veggies added in it which not only makes the dish healthy and tasty but a better choice to eat.
To make this we need bread, suji, dahi(curd) etc. While making this we can add cheese too at the last means topping some cheese above the bread while it is cooked. This can be done during evening snack time. It’s not necessary to add cheese but if you wish then you can for some cheesey taste. But when it comes about breakfast there is no need of cheese because we need to start our morning with some healthy food.
So let’s have a look on the ingredients and recipe.
- Bread:- 10 pieces
- Suji:- 1small bowl
- Dahi:- 1cup
- Onion:- 1
- Capsicum:- 1
- Tomato:- 1
- Coriander leaves:- 2 spoon
- Red chilli powder:- 1 small tbs
- Green chilli:- 2
- Ginger and garlic paste:- 1/2 tbs
Steps to make the batter:-
- Take a bowl, add suji and dahi in it.
- Mix it well.
- Now chop the onion, capsicum, tomato, coriander leaves and green chilli in small thin pieces.
- Mix them in the same bowl.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, green chilli and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix it well and the batter is ready.
Steps to make the suji bread:-
- Pre heat the tawa for 10minutes.
- Now take one slice of bread, put one spoon of batter on the bread.
- Add 2 spoon of oil on the tawa.
- Now put the bread slice. Make sure the batter face of the bread will be on the tawa so that we can put another one spoon of batter on the another sider of the bread.
- Now same process for the another side of the bread. Add one spoon of batter on bread and put one drop of oil on it. After 2 minutes turn the bread and let be cooked for 2-3 minutes.
- Remeber the flame should be on medium.
- Continue the same process with rest of the bread slices.
- Its ready to be served.
Serve this hot salty food with tomato sauce or coriander leaves chutney. Enjoy this food in any season. You can make it in any month of the year.
Also, check out another healthy dish, 👇👇
For more unique and delicious recipes check out the account and try it and make your close ones happy.