“CHANA DAL BREAD PAKODA” is a healthy dish. It consist high fibre and provides energy. It is soft- fluffy and salty.
This healthy dish is made on pan/tawa. It is a easy recipe and less time taking. It can be made within 15 minutes. This can be eaten during breakfast as well as evening snack. It is a light food.
The main ingredients required to make this is chana dal and break.
So let’s have a look on the ingredients and recipe step wise.
- Bread:- 5-6 slice
- Chana dal:- 1/3 bowl
- Oil:- 3 table spoon
- Onion:- 1
- Chilli:- green chilli 2
- Turmeric:- a pinch
Steps to make the batter:-
- Heat the pan, add chanal dal. Saute it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now take out and soak it in the water till it becomes cool.
- Grind it until it becomes a paste.
- Now chop the onion, capsicum and chilli.
- Mix it in the paste. Add salt as per taste and turmeric. Mix it well .
- The batter is ready.
Steps to make the Chana dal bread pakoda:-
- Now take a slice of bread.
- Take one spoon of paste and gently apply over the bread.
- Heat the pan and then add one spoon of oil. Place the batter applied side of the bread on the pan. And let it be cooked for 3-4 minutes.
- Again apply one spoon of batter on the upper part of the bread and cook this on the same way.
- Proceed the process for rest of the slices.
- The healthy tawa bread pakoda is ready.
Serve this hot with tamato sauce or coriander chutney. Enjoy this tasty and healthy dish at any time.