A day with a healthy and tasty breakfast. Everyday starting with the same food, it really gets annoying. We actually need is change in breakfast.
What is the basic thing we can do at our home is cooking food of our own choice.
Once A.A.Gill said:-
“Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, continuing life.”
So here is a breakfast which is made only in 10-15 minutes. It is not only tasty but also healthy. It is quick, easy recipe.
“Moong dal chat” a name which itself tells you about the dish and the ingredients involved in it.
To make this let’s have a look on the ingredients and steps to prepare the chat.
- Moong dal:- 1cup (boiled)
- Onion:- 2
- Tomato:- 1
- Green chilli:- 2
- Cucumber:- 1/2
- Lemon juice:- 1tbs
- Chat masala:- 1tbs
- Coriander leaves:- 1tbs
- Sev Bhujiya:- 3tbs
Steps to prepare the chat:-
- Put the moong dal in the boiling water. Let it get boiled.
- Now take out the moong dal. Let all the water just drain from it and it gets cooled.
- Chop the onion, tomato, cucumber, green chilli in a small pieces.
- Take bowl, add moong dal and then add all the chopped ingredients.
- Mix it well and then add chat masala and salt as per taste. Again mix it well.
- Now add lemon juice, mix it well and then sev bhujiya.
- And finally chop the coriander leaves and add in it and mix it.
- The chat is ready.
Enjoy this with tea or any morning juice. This can be a nice start for the day. You can have this meal twice a week.
As you are in a hurry and don’t have enough time to cook a meal for yourselves then it can be a better option. As it is less time taking and can change the whole mood too. Try this out and share with your close ones.