” Chicken breast recipe”
Grilled chicken recipe is one of the most common and popular part of the chicken breast recipe. It is full of different types of taste like juicy, spicy, salty, savoury. It is marinated for one hour and then it is cooked on tawa/pan. It is the mixture of spices and masala which gives us a nice Chicken fried taste.
It’s easy to cook at home and also we get the taste of restaurants. There is a lot of varities of chicken breast recipe in India, not only in India but across the world. All country has it’s own way of cooking. Specially India, it has different types of recipes which is full of spices and masalas which is famous all around. Even when foreigners come they also enjoy the food.
Mainly there is a question can chicken curry be cooked in a cooker. Apparently, it is cooked but the consistency of the curry will not be good and also there is a change in taste. Making in a pan gives the nice consistency to the food and a nice taste. It is not only about curry but every chicken dish cooked in a pan has it’s very nice texture and taste.
Grilled chicken breast is one of those pan cooked dish which is mostly restaurants, cafe style starter dish or meal. While making this we need chicken breast. This is marinated for an hour and then grilled in pan. For marination we use dahi. Dahi is the main ingredients in marination as it makes the chicken soft and cooks easily.
Let’s look on the recipe to marinate the chicken breast.
In a bowl, add dahi, coriander powder, salt, turmeric, chat masala, chicken masala, ginger garlic paste and mix well. Now take a chicken breast and make a 3-4 slightly cut in a breast so that all the ingredients can be mixed nicely in a breast. Now add lemon juice and sprinkle salt in the breast and then add the chicken breast in a marination bowl. Now mix it properly. Close the bowl and keep it for atleast one hour or one and half hour so that all the masalas smell, taste goes inside the breast. Now after an hour, in a pan add oil and keep the breast on it. Cook it on a medium flame. Close the pan and cook it. After 5 minutes again turn the breast and cook the other side. Repeat this for 10-15 minutes and then take out and keep in the plate sprinkling with some chopped coriander leaves. The chicken breast is ready to eat.
Let’s see the quantity of ingredients required and the steps of the recipe of chicken breast.
- Chicken breast:- 2
- Dahi:- 2 table spoon
- Coriander powder:- 1/2 table spoon
- Turmeric:- 1/2 table spoon
- Chicken masala:- 1 table spoon
- Chat masala:- 1/2 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste:- 1/2 table spoon
- Red chilli powder:- 1 table spoon
- Take an empty bowl.
- Add dahi, turmeric, chicken masala , chat masala, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt as per taste.
- Mix it well.
- Now take a chicken breast and slightly cut the breast. Make the 3-4 cuts in the breast so that all the spices would be mixed inside the breast.
- Now after the cut add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and mix well.
- After 5 minutes mix the breasts in the paste made for marination.
- After mixing the breast keep aside for 1 hour.
- After that heat the pan and keep the pan at medium flame.
- Now add 1 table spoon of oil. We can also add butter instead of oil.
- Take breast and keep in the pan. Close the pan and let it get cooked for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Again turn the breast and cook the other side for 5 minutes.
- Like cook it until it get’s cooked nicely.
- Repeat the same process for another chicken breast.
The Grilled Chicken Breast is ready. Served this by sprinkling some chopped coriander leaves.
- For smokiness in the grilled chicken breast, take a coal burn it. Now take a small bowl add coal in it and keep the bowl on the pan.
- And then close the pan.
- After 2-3 minutes take out the small bowl.
- The smoky grilled chicken is also ready.
- Serve this with chopped onion salad and coriander leaves.