What are the major keto recipes to make at home easily within 15 minutes ? Some of them are keto burger, keto mushroom, keto uttapam and keto cutlet. These all are the keto vegetarian food.
These are some vegetarian easy snacks and food which we can make at home easily and healthy for our body. These are healthy, salty, flavourful food which tastes good and you can have this mostly during your breakfast or in an evening meals.
1. Keto burger recipe
- Lettuce leaves :- 4
- Paneer slice :- 4
- Yellow and green capsicum :- 4 each
- Tomatoes slice :- 4
- Cucumber :- 1 medium size
- Black pepper
- Tandoori sauce
- Heat the paan.
- Keep the flame on medium to low.
- Adding 1/2 tbsp butter.
- Keep the capsicum and turn it after 1-2 minutes, let the other side also become soft.
- Now take it out and keep it in a plate. Add 1/2 tbsp butter in the pan.
- Add sliced paneer and roast for 2-3 minutes. Then turn and roast the other side as well.
- Now take it out and keep it in a plate.
- Take one lettuce and add 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Add Cucumber, paneer, capsicum, tomato, onion 2-3 pieces of rakhine.
- Now sprinkle salt as per taste and black peppercorns.
- Add cheese on top as per taste.
- Keto burger is ready.
- Similarly prepare all other burgers. burgers for 2-3 people is ready.
Serve this healthy and yummy dish with your favourite sauce.
This burger we can have during our breakfast. So this is the best keto breakfast recipe to try out during breakfast. It helps in weight loss.
2. Keto cutlet recipe
Keto cutlet is not only healthy but also a tasty snack which you can have it during your evening time. It takes only 15-20 minutes for overall preparation and cooking. It’s for 2-3 people. It is cooked in a butter or in ghee. The main ingredients are cabbage cashew or almond powder for thicking the paste. For nice taste and flavour , add turmeric , black pepper , salt, garam masala , red chilli powder. This gives a keto cutlet a nice flavour and wonderful taste.
We can also call this cabbage cutlet.
- Cabbage :- 1 small size
- Black pepper powder
- Garam masala :- 1 tea spoon
- Cashew powder :- 1 cup
- Turmeric :- 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder :- 1 tea spoon
- Ghee/ butter
- Chop the cabbage and grind it.
- After grinding, squeeze the water from the grinded cabbage.
- Now put the grinded cabbage in a bowl.
- Then add 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese and last 1 cup almond flour.
- Mix everything and soft dough will be ready.
- Additional almond or cashew flour/powder as needed to add in a bowl.
- Keep the pan on medium to low flame.
- When the pan becomes hot, add one tablespoon of ghee/butter.
- Now take a small ball of dough and keep it in the pan.
- Place it on a pan in the shape of a circular cutlet.
- Make the shape of a circular cutlet from all such dough and keep it on the pan.
- After 3-4 minutes, take the other side of the turn for 3-4 minutes.
- If required , add extra ghee/ butter.
- Take out the golden brown color keto cutlet and keep it in a plate.
- Eat with your favorite ketchup, sauce.
- Delicious snack is ready.
3. Keto uttapam recipe
- Almond flour :- 5 table spoon
- Onion :- 1 medium size
- Coriander leaves :- 1-2 table spoon
- Green chilli :- 2-3
- Cumin powder :- 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing :- 1/2 tea spoon
- Mozerella Cheese :- 3 table spoon
- Butter/ ghee
- First of all, put finely chopped onions and green coriander in a bowl.
- Then also add finely chopped green chillies in a bowl.
- Add 5 tbsp almond flour pulses.
- Add tsp cumin powder, tsp hing, mozzarella cheese and mix with a spoon.
- The batter of uttapam is not liquid, it is like soft dough,
- then add a table spoon of water, mix it and then prepare the dough, so that the batter does not become too liquid.
- Now heat the pan.
- Turn the flame on medium to low.
- Add 1-2 tbsp ghee.
- Now put 2 tbsp batter on the pan and spread it in circular motion.
- Keep it for 3-4 minutes, if you want, you can keep it covered.
- Now after turning golden brown, we will turn so that the other side also becomes golden brown.
- Prepare all the uttapam like this.
- Serve the uttapam hot with sauce, chutney.
4. Keto mushroom recipe
- Mushroom :- 1 cup
- Rosemary :- 1
- Black pepper
- Butter :- 1 table spoon
- Mozerella Cheese
- Heat the pan Keep the flame low to medium.
- Now add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add sliced mushrooms.
- After 2 minutes add rosemary .
- Mix everything and sprinkle salt a pinch .
- Mix and cook till golden colour.
- After that sprinkle black pepper powder and mix.
- After 1-2 minutes add 1/2 tbsp butter and mozzarella cheese and mix.
- Keto mushroom is ready.
- Take out the bowl and serve me.
- Easily cooked mushroom just in 5-15 minutes.
- Must eat this keto mushrooms in the morning or in the evening.