Malai kofta recipe
- Butter :- 4 table spoon
- Bay leaf :- 1
- Cinnamon :- 1
- Black cardmom :- 1
- Green cardamom :- 2
- Onion :- 1/2 cup ( chopped)
- Ginger:- 1 tea spoon ( chopped)
- Garlic :- 1 tea spoon( chopped)
- Tomatoes:- 1 cup ( chopped)
- Green chillies:- 2-3
- Cashew :- 1/4th cup
- Turmeric :- 1 tea spoon
- Dhaniya powder :- 1 table spoon
- Cumin powder:- 1/2 table spoon
- Paneer :- 1 ( mashed)
- Potatoes :- 1 cup ( mashed)
- Cornflour :- 2-3 table spoon
- Rice flour:- 2 table spoon
- Cream :- 1/2 cup
We all have eaten restaurants style , dhaba style malai kofta but this time we are going to make a crispy type dish.
|Malai kofta recipe|
How to make malai kofta ?
step wise recipe
- For preparing malai kofta,
- First we will prepare the curry.
- For this we need to heat a pan.
- Keep the flame at medium and then add butter.
- With it add cinnamon, bay leaf , black cardmom , green cardamom.
- Saute it for 1 minute and then saute chopped onion. Then add chopped green chillies.
- For the nice flavour, add chopped ginger and garlic.
- When the onion is sauted then saute chopped tomatoes and add cashew.
- We need to saute the tomatoes till get mashy and cashew becomes soft. Add salt as per taste.
- Pour 1 cup of water and cover the pan.
- Let’s prepare the kofta.
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes and mashed paneer.
- Add 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder , 1/2 tea spoon of ginger, salt as per taste and last mix it by adding cornflour and rice flour.
- Now again heat a pan and pour oil.
- Keep the oil as per the requirement. Only for deep frying the kofta.
- Take a small portion of prepared mixture and make it a shape of a ball or cylindrical.
- When the oil is hot , deep the kofta and keep it aside.
- Now let’s check the curry part.
- Close the flame and let it get cooled.
- After 5-10 minutes grind it and prepare a nice paste.
- Now heat a pan again and pour the paste and if required add little water.
- When it starts getting boiled add cream
- Mix it and after 4-5 minutes it’s ready.
- Now the best part comes.
- Never dip the kofta in a curry. Because it will break so what we will do is :-
- In a serving plate , keep the kofta and then pour the curry from top.
- Garnish it will chopped coriander leaves and then serve.
- Serve it with steamed rice, fried rice, chapati, naan.
- It’s ready for 3-4 people.
|Malai kofta recipe|
Malai kofta is an Indian cuisine which is spicy, salty in taste. It is eaten with naan, chapati, steamed rice, fried rice. While making this first we prepare a deep fried kofta and then curry is prepared. After grinding we have to make sure that we do not directly pour the paste to the pan. We need to filter for the nice malai curry. Thake “Channi” and pour into it and then filter it to the pan. And at the last cream is added for the best taste and malai texture.
We use a lot butter i.e. 4-5 table spoon or we can say 1 -1/2 cup of butter. It’s all about for no. Of people we are making. It takes almost 30-40 minutes for overall preparation.
In this we use mashed paneer and potatoes. And mixed with cornflour because it will bind everything properly and it will nicely be deep fried. Also, we can do one thing that is we can also mix rice flour for the crispiness. So, when you make at home must use rice flour too. We put chopped ginger and garlic because it provides a nice flavour to our dish. When we talk about ” khada masala” it’s an Indian tradition or we can say India is famous for it’s different types of masalas. So, Indian dishes are incomplete without these masalas. And yes, adding these masalas also gives a very tempting smell. Also, remember these not only provide a nice flavour to our food but also benefits. All has it’s own unique benefits and a diferent ways to use it.
When we make at home we make curry as in normal way by directly making a masala paste then fry it. Instead of doing this try this recipe. If you don’t have cream then also it can be made. Make this delicious malai kofta at your home and enjoy it. A delicious lunch and dinner dish which you can make it easily with available home ingredients.
Let’s know the answers of your asked questions.
State any 5 reasons why most of the Indian food is slow cooked
First reason ,most of the Indian food is cooked slow , it kills the germs. Secondly, the food is 100% cooked. Third, when the food is slow cooked it benefits to our health as it is 100% cooked food. Fourth, for making the food more delicious and to cook the masalas properly for nice tempting smell. The last fifth reason is that Indian people focus on two main things in their dishes :- first the masalas to be cooked properly so we keep at low flame and also the veggies or the main ingredients to be cooked properly so we cook at low flame. So it takes time and therefore, the food is slow cooked for the nice and perfect dish.
Chicken snacks which shape look like french fries What is the name of the snack
The name of the chicken snack look like french fries is chicken fries, crispy chicken fries.
How we can cook a fireless food which is easy to make at home?
We can cook a fireless food which is easy to make at home. The very first dish is sandwich. It also has a varities of recipes. First is mayonese sandwich. In a bowl add chopped onion, boiled corns , mayonese, chat masala, salt, red chilli flakes and mix well. Now take 2 bread slices and add the batter in the middle of two bread. It’s ready. The second way is we can make a boiled egg bread sandwich. Only thing we have to do is mash the boiled egg , add salt, green chilli, chat masala , rock salt, chopped onion and mix well. Now between two bread slices add the fillings and then enjoy. In drink, we can make some healthy juice and shake.
Which vegetarian food has test similar to fish?
The vegetarian food which has test similar to fish is “oal curry dish“. It’s and Indian dish. Mainly found in Bihar. Also, Biharis who leave in other states make this. It is serve with ‘dal ka puri’ or with chapati, steamed rice. The curry is similar to fish and it also tastes as the same.
Cabbage recipes for snacks without Fry
Cabbage recipes for snacks whithout fry is keto sandwich. In which lettuce leaves/ cabbage is used as like a bread slices. In between roasted paneer slices, onion, capsicum, mayonese,salt, tomato is placed.
For the whole step wise recipe:-
Visit this page.
People also use it in a burger, in a salad.