What are the homemade ice-cream recipes ?
Today we will make sweet, delicious ice cream. Mainly, we know that the main ingredients in making ice-cream are milk, sugar, cream, whipped cream. But, you do not know that we can make ice cream without whipped cream and cream too.
So let’s see
Ice-cream recipe without cream
Ice-cream recipe without whipped cream
Have you ever eaten ice- cream made from biscuits?
Often, all of us have eaten Oreo biscuits, cookies ice cream made from all these. But, if it is said that we can make ice-cream through marigold biscuits and good day biscuits without whipped cream, then there is a doubt that how ice cream will taste and become creamy. Therefore, I will tell you the recipe of ice cream made from marigold biscuit, good day biscuit, which you can easily make at home without any hassle.
1. Biscuit ice-cream recipe
For biscuit ice cream we need 3 marigold biscuits and 3 good day biscuits. Grind the biscuits and make a fine powder. Now mix milk , then custard powder in a small cup. A thin paste is prepared. Now keep a circular container on medium flame. Let the milk get start boil. When the milk starts boiling add sugar in it. After some time add the thin paste and mix it. Boil it till it becomes thick and stir continuously. Now add biscuit powder, mix well. Switch off the flame and let it cool. Make a thin paste by grinding the grinder. Ice cream paste is ready. Put it in a tight container and keep it in the fridge. After 4-5 hours, grind the ice cream again and put the ice cream in the container. Sprinkle the pieces of tutti frutti while putting them in the container. Put them in the fridge and keep it for 4-5 hours.
Now biscuit ice cream is ready. Serve cold ice cream.
Ingredients of biscuit ice cream :-
- Milk :- 500 ml
- Custard powder :- 2 table spoon
- Sugar :- 1 cup
- Biscuits:- 5-6 ( marigold and good day)
- Tutti frutti
- Chocolate syrup
Now let’s see the stepwise preparation of biscuit ice-cream.
- First of all, mix 2 tablespoons of custard powder in a cup with lentils and hot milk. Use warm milk so that no lumps are formed.
- Mix and keep it.
- Karen on the flame, pouring 500 ml of milk into a container. Keep it on medium flame.
- When it starts to boil, add sugar and keep stirring.
- Once the sugar has melted, add the biscuit powder and mix.
- Lastly add custard powder paste in it.
- Mix and turn off the flame when it becomes thick. Allow the ice cream paste to cool.
- Now grind in a grinder to make a thin paste and put it in an ice cream container and keep it in the fridge.
- After 4-5 hours, take it out of the fridge and grind it back in the grinder machine.
- Now ice cream has come in soft and creamy texture.
- Sprinkle tutti frutti while pouring into ice container.
- Put in the fridge and keep it for 4-5 hours.
- Soft, creamy biscuit ice cream is ready.
- Take out 2 scoops and serve.
- While serving, sprinkle chocolate syrup on top or serve with tutti frutti sprinkles.
- Milk :- 500 ml
- Cocoa Powder:- 1 cup
- Dairy milk:- 3 packets (Rs 20)
- Sugar :- 1 cup
- Cornflour :- 1-2 table spoon
- Mix 2 tbsp cornflour dal and milk in a cup.
- Place a circular container on medium heat.
- Add milk to it. When it starts boiling, add sugar and keep stirring.
- After the sugar melts, add the dairy milk chocolate and cocoa powder and mix. Stir with a spoon for 3-4 minutes. Stir it on medium flame.
- Now add the cornflour paste and keep stirring till it thickens.
- Now after 4-5 minutes turn off the flame. Keep it to cool down.
- Now grind the liquids in a jar. Grind for 30 seconds. Paste will become into thin liquid.
- Pour in the ice cream container and keep it in the fridge.
- After 4-5 hours take it out and grind it back. Grind the ice cream for 30 seconds.
- Now pour it back into the ice cream container and spread the choco chips together.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Chocolate ice cream is ready.
- Transfer to cup or plate and decorate with chocolate syrup.
- Serve chocolate and biscuit ice cream.