A biryani flavoured dish made with full heart. Maggie with a taste of biryani is completing the hunger of outside food.
We cannot beat the non-veg biryani but yes, the new fusion can make your day. It’s not so time taking and can be made in 20 minutes. Being at home and want the flavour of biryani like a restaurants and also in a want of some new dish, this is a best option to try.
- Oil:- 3tbs
- Maggie:- 2packet(rupees 10 each)
- Green cardamom:- 1
- Cumin:-1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon:- 1
- Cloves:- 1
- Onion:- 2
- Ginger-garlic paste:- 2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves
- Coriander powder:- 1/2teaspoon
- Red chilli powder:- 1/2tea spoon
- Biryani masala:-2 tbs
- Capsicum:- red, green,yellow(1 each)
- Tomatoes:- 2
Steps to make:-
- Boil the maggie. After the maggie is boiled, take out the maggie and wash it from water and then put one drop of oil in it.
- Now chop the capsicum and onion finely.
- Put the pan on the flame. Let the pan be hot.
- After this add oil, then add cumin and add cinnamon and little bit of hing(optional).
- Now add cloves, green cardamom, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix it well. Cook it for 2 min.
- Now add the chopped onion, tomatoes,capsicums, ginger-garlic paste. Mix it well and again cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add biryani masala and salt.
- Add maggie in it mix it well. Above add instant maggie masala and coriander leaves.
- While cooking this keep the flame at medium.
- Close the pan for 2 min. And switch off the flame.
- Now it’s ready for 2 people.
Serve the hot biryani maggie. Enjoy the maggie with biryani fusion. It covers the whole taste of maggie and biryani. Try this new dish and share with all your closed ones.