During the holidays, chilling, having fun and exploring goes throughout the end of the holidays. Despite this we also think about the food , what to eat, from which food we can start our breakfast. The very first thing comes in the mind is healthy but tha tasty dish. Mostly this is with youngesters. Even we also try our best that our children should eat healthy food. But they cannot continue the same taste of food not only they but every age groups need some change in their food. So, here is the new dish for the breakfast which is not only healthy but also cheesy and salty in taste.
” CHEESE BREAD SANDWICH”
It is a soft- cheesy sandwich. It is an Indian cuisin. The main ingredients in it is bread and salad. Basically, it is a breakfast dish so some salad is added which is healthy for our body. Youngesters and every age group loves this during breakfast because it has cheesy flavoure in it.
From where it is eastablished and how it is healthy?
This idea is from veg- burger. Mostly, the population and demand of eating burger is increased. We all know how unhealthy it is. But teens are most focused on this food. When it came how to cook at home with the health purpose then the first thing in the mind was why not to make this by a bread. The same process but instead of bun it will be a bread.
It is healthy because there is a brown bread. Also salad is added which is good for health. Most of the children don’t like to eat salad but by this way they can eat it. So this can be added in a breakfast. It is ready in 15 minutes for 2-3 people.
So let’s have a look on ingredients and steps to cook the sandwich.
- Bread:- 8 slices
- Cucumber:- 1
- Onion:- 2
- Beetroot:- 1
- Capsicum:- 1
- Salt:- 1/3 tbs
- Cheese:- 3 cubes (amul cheese)
- Green chilli,ginger-garlic paste:- 3 tbs
- Tomato ketcup:- 4 tbs
How to make the fillings:-
- Chop the cucumber in a thin circular shape.
- Chop the onion and tomato in a thin circular shape and capsicum in a thin small pieces.
- Crush the beetroot in a long thin shape.
Steps to make the sandwich :-
- Take 2 slice of bread ( if you don’t have brown bread then use white bread).
- Apply green chilli, ginger-garlic paste in one side of the bread slice.
- Put the 4-5 cucumber pieces, 3 onion slice, 2 tomatoes pieces and add some beetroot in it.
- Sprinkle salt a pinch.
- Add cheese above it.
- Apply tomato ketchup on the another bread slice.
- Keep the bread slice above the cheese. The sandwich is ready to be cooked.
- Now put the pan on the flame. After it gets hot, add butter.
- Keep the sandwich on the pan. Let it get cooked for 2-4 minutes.
- Apply butter on above the bread and turn it. Let this part also be cooked.
- Reminder:- keep the medium flame so that it will be cooked from inside.
- Continue this process with all the sandwiches.
Serve this hot sandwich with some mayonese or ketup.
You can also have this during the evening as your snack time. You can stuff with some fried mashed potatoes. It can also be called “bread burger”. It is quite easy to cook and less time taking. Everyone is going to love this.
Try this out and share this with your close ones. Also after trying make sure do not forget to share your experience with me. Share your experience in the comment section. And if you like this share the recipe with everyone.