Aloo paratha is one of the most favourite meal during breakfast and evening. It is popular all over the India. Everyone loves to eat ALOO PRATHA with dahi, chutney or pickles.
There is a lot of different types of pratha we can find in our society like paneer pratha, muli paratha pyaj pratha etc. All has its unique taste. There are so many recipe we can find online on social media. There are so many easy recipes of aloo pratha or of any food. We get so many ideas to cook, also so many varities and fusion of food that is quite easy to make during our breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We all have idea about the varietes of food that we can make with cheese. When comes to junk food or Chinese food our first choice is pizza, white sauce pasta, bread pizza everything which contains cheese. Nowadays we all are fusing cheese with Indian cultural dishes. We are also using cheese in non-veg like egg rolls, omlet bread etc. Also one of the most popular dish, momos. We are also loving to eat cheese momos, cheese friend momos, cheese schezwan momos. There is a lot of food which contains cheese in it.
Here I am with the easy recipe of aloo cheese pratha.
” Aloo Cheese Pratha”
Aloo cheese pratha is a soft cheese-flavoured dish. It is an Indian cuisine. It is a fusion of cheese and an aloo pratha. It is tasty and unique in it’s way.
This is a breakfast dish and also a dinner dish.
Cook time:- 15 minutes
Total time:- 30 minutes
Serve to:- 2-3 people
- Wheat flour:- 1 bowl
- Potatoes:- 5-6 boiled potatoes
- Cheese:- 1 small cup
- Onion:- 1
- Green chilli:- 2
How to make a dough for aloo paratha?
- Take I bowl of flour in a plate.
- Now put little bit of water and mix it. Repeat this till it become a thight dough.
- Do not pour too much of water.
- The dough should be soft, thight so that we can take on small ball of it nicely.
- The dough is ready. Close and keep it aside.
How to make the fillings for aloo paratha?
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Now put the pan on the flame. Let it get hot.
- Now add oil in it.
- Chop the onion and green chilli.
- Add in the pan. And it for 5 minutes.
- Now add mashed potatoes.
- Add salt as per taste and turmeric a pinch.
- Fry it for 10-15 minutes.
- The fillings is ready.
How to make aloo cheese pratha?
- Take a one small ball of dough. Make a space in a middle of the ball to add the fillings.
- Add the fried potatoes and then add cheese in it.
- Close the ball and roll it in a shape of small chapati.
- Place a tawa on the flame. After it gets hot add the rolled pratha on it.
- After 2 minutes turn the pratha.
- Again after 2 minutes add oil on it and then turn and again put oil on the pratha.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- The aloo cheese pratha is ready.
- Repeat the same method.
- Serve this hot pratha with chutney or dahi.
The quick and easy recipe of aloo cheese pratha is done. Try this out during your breakfast or dinner and enjoy the cheese flavour dish in a desi style. Enjoy your meal and share with your loved ones.