We are going to prepare a new and innovative flafel dish. There is a two types of recipe. Both is totally different to each other. We need to first prepare humus, flafel batter and then salad. These are the main parts to be prepared for the delicious and unique dish. The main ingredients are chickpeas, sesame seeds. It is considered to be best snack and mid day meal recipe.
Flafel recipe :- flafel shaorma, flafel wrap, hummus recipe
- White sesame seeds:- 3 cup
- Chickpeas:- 1 bowl
- Olive oil
Step wise recipe:-
- Soak the chickpeas over night in water.
- Heat a pan. Keep at medium to low flame.
- When the pan gets hot saute white sesame seeds.
- Saute till the nice colour changes and nice aroma will come.
- Switch off the flame and place it in the mixer jar.
- Grind it in a thick paste. Add olive as per requirement and prepare the paste.
- Grind it for about 30 second to 1 minute.
- Mix in between for a best result.
- Take out and keep it in a air tight jar ( it can be used for 1 month).
- Cook one cup of chickpeas on medium flame. Add water, chickpeas and salt as per taste. Cook it for 4-5 whistle.
- Then check it, if it is easily mashed with the help of fingers then add to the mixer jar.
- Pour some chickpea water to it.
- Grind and prepare a thick paste.
- When it is done add 1-2 table spoon of sesame seeds paste and mix olive oil to it.
- Grind it nicely.
- The hummus is ready.
- Chickpeas :- 1 bowl
- Onion:- 1
- Green chilli:- 3-4
- Parsley:- 1 cup
- Coriander leaves:- 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves:- 2 table spoon
- Spring onion:- 1/3 cup
- Jeera powder:- 1 table spoon
- Dhaniya powder:- 1 table spoon
- Red chilli powder:- 1 table spoon
- Salt:- as per taste
- Black pepper:- 1/2 tea spoon
Step wise flafel recipe
- In a grinder kar add the whole ingredients and grind it.
- Stop in between and mix with the spatula.
- Add olive oil and grind again.
- Prepare a coarse mixture.
- Now take out in a bowl. On the top sprinkle 1-2 table spoon of sesame seeds and 3-4 table spoon of white flour.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Take out from the fridge, mix 1 tea spoon of baking soda and take a spoonful of mixture and prepare it in a tikki shape. Like this prepare all from the batter.
- Heat a oil, keep the flame at medium.
- Now deep fry flafel till it becomes golden brown.
- In a bowl add finely chopped lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber.
- Sprinkle salt as per taste, jeera powder, coriander leaves, dhaniya powder and mix well.
- Mix lemon juice and keep in the fridge. Take out when it is to served.