* Fried chicken has been described as being “crunchy” and “juicy” as well as “crispy”. The dish has also been called “spicy” and “salty”. Occasionally, fried chicken is also topped with chili like paprika, or hot sauce to give it a spicy taste. This is especially common in fast food restaurant chains such as KFC. The dish is traditionally served with mashed potatoes, gravy, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, corn and/or biscuits. The dish is renowned for being greasy, especially when coming from fast food outlets. It has even been reported that some of those who enjoy eating the food limit themselves to eating it only a certain number of times a year, to keep their fat intake reasonably low. Out of the various parts of the animal used in fried chicken, the wings generally tend to contain the most fat, with almost 40 grams (1.4 oz) of fat for every 100 grams (3.5 oz). However, the average whole fried chicken contains only around 12% fat, or 12 grams (0.42 oz) per every 100 grams (3.5 oz). 100 grams (3.5 oz) of fried chicken generally contains around 240 calories of energy.
**Best container to make chicken curry or chicken recipes
karahi/ pan with depth is the best option to make chicken curry.
We all love chicken ,mostly people make inn interesting way and cook chicken. Fried chicken is an easy and simple recipe. Now a days fried chicken are very demandable in market, this lockdown I will tell you a simple and easy way to make fried chicken and trust me you will love this recipe ,so follow this steps and enjoy your fried chicken recipe and take a small time and give review to my recipe .
· Chicken Thighs – 500 grams
· Garlic – 2 tblspn
* ( tblspn = Tablespoon )
· Ginger – 2 tblspn
· Curry leaves a handful
· Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 2 tblspn
· Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
· Coriander Powder – 1 tblspb
· Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
· Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
· Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
· Lemon Juice / Vinegar – 4 tblsp
· All Purpose flour / Maida – 4 tblspn
· Rice Flour – 4 tblspn
· Red Food Colour a pinch
· Oil for deep frying
1. Grind garlic, ginger, curry leaves in a blender and puree roughly.
2. Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Leave to marinate for 1 to 2 hours in freezer
4. Deep fry till golden.
5. Now take it out in plate and mix some lemon juice on fried chicken
6. Now take some chutney or sauce.
* Now enjoy your fired chicken *
for more recipe visit recipe world