Veg hakka noodles is a popular Indo-chinese noodles. It’s similar as normal noodles. There is a only difference in taste.
Most of the time we can find this in restaurants, food trucks, stalls. Youngsters and children are just loving this noodles and enjoying with their friends and groups. But now we can also make this at home. The same taste we can find in home cook.
Every time we cannot afford to go out and purchase or eat the outside cooked food. Most of the time when we come home tired and want some Chinese food but at that time we realise that we don’t know how to cook, it really hurts. So here is the easy recipe to cook “Veg Hakka Noodles”.
- Noodles:- 1/2packet(6 pieces)
- Cabbage:- 1/2
- Carrot:- 4
- Beans:- 4
- Ginger:- 1/2
- Garlic:- 2-3
- Green chilli:- 2
- Hakka noddles masala:- 1packet(10rs)
- Soya sauce:- 1 small tea spoon
- Tomato sauce:- 1/2 small bowl
- Vinegar:- 1drop(optional)
Steps to boil the noodles.
- Add water in a pan. Let the water start boiling.
- Add noodles in it. And let it get boiled for 15-20 minutes. (To check the noodles if it has cooked or not, just take a fork. Take out one noodle and touch it with your finger, if it breaks quickly and softly then it is cooked).
- Now take out all the noodles and wash it thoroughly, atleast 2times.
- Boiled noodles is ready.
- In the whole process it takes hardly 25-30 minutes.
Steps to make Hakka Noddles:-
- Chop the onion, capsicum, carrot, cabbage, beans.
- Let the pan gets hot. Keep the flame at medium. Now add 5 spoon of oil in it.
- Now add all the chopped ingredients in it. Saute it for 2-4 minutes.
- Now add ginger, garlic and chilli paste in it.
- Now add Soya sauce, tomato ketchup in it. Mix it gently.
- Add vinegar in it.
- Now add noddles in it. Then add hakka noodles masala and salt as per taste.
- Add 2table spoon of water in it.
- Mix nicely everything for around 5 minutes.
- Now add some coriander leaves(optional).
- Veg Hakka noodles is ready.
Wait for 2-3 minutes then serve to 6-7 people. The spicy evening food is ready. Enjoy this with your family, friends and your close ones.