“A GOOD BREAKFAST IS A START OF A GOOD DAY”
Morning breakfast is something which everyone want to start their day with some healthy and light food. This makes the whole day energetic. Mostly the teenagers who do exercises and yoga everyday they more focuses on healthy, low fat, low colestrol food in breakfast. As they are health conscious they usually follow a diet plan. There is some of the meal which is quiet easy, light and healthy fats. They not only make our stomach full but also provides us energy, vitamins etc. Skipping meals and having tea and fruits and not other good balanced diet foods will not provide us the energy and health that we are focusing on. We need to focus on the meals because with you and exercises a healthy meal is also necessary.
– A Healthy Breakfast
Upma is an South Indian dish. It is light and healthy dish. It is salty- flavoured dish.
It is originated in a Tamil by a person belongs to Tamil. It’s commonly found in Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Orissa, also in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh and in Sri Lanka. Nowadays, it is not only common in these places but also everypart of the India.
What is the benefits/ importance of Upma?
It is considered as a breakfast meal because it has vitamins, fiber and it completes the whole balance diet and also a healthy meal. It has healthy fats and low in colestrol and calories. It also helps in lose weight quickly. So, it can be a good choice to eat during breakfast.
Upma is made from Suji. It is rich in healthy carbs, iron, calcium, vitamin B and etc. It is a good source of protein and fibre which helps in reducing the blood sugar when it is high which reduces the risk of diabetes. It is a light food and digests easily in stomach.
So let’s have a look on the recipe of upma.
- Suji:- 1small bowl
- Mustard seed:- 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves:- 4 leaves
- Onion:- 1
- Tomato:- 1
- Green Chilli:- 1
- Ground nuts:- 2 table spoon
- Coriander leaves
Steps to make Upma:-
- Take a pan and keep it on the medium flame.
- After it gests hot add oil (2-3 tbs)
- Now chop the onion, tomato and green chilli in a small pieces.
- Add mustard seed and curry leaves in a pan.
- Now add chopped onion, tomato and green chilli in it. Saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add ground nuts and mix it and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add Suji and stir nicely. Stir until it changes in light red texture. Add turmeric a pinch if required.
- Add water in it ( 2 cup). Add salt as per taste and mix it well. Cook it for 3-4 minutes. And then add coriander leaves.
- Now the Upma is ready in 15 minutes.
- It is ready for 1-2 people.
How to serve?
Serve this hot Upma with some coffee or any chutney. Enjoy the healthy and tasty meal in breakfast and feel fresh and energetic.
During the holidays, chilling, having fun and exploring goes throughout the end of the holidays. Despite this we also think about the food , what to eat, from which food we can start our breakfast. The very first thing comes in the mind is healthy but tha tasty dish. Mostly this is with youngesters. Even we also try our best that our children should eat healthy food. But they cannot continue the same taste of food not only they but every age groups need some change in their food. So, here is the new dish for the breakfast which is not only healthy but also cheesy and salty in taste.
” CHEESE BREAD SANDWICH”
It is a soft- cheesy sandwich. It is an Indian cuisin. The main ingredients in it is bread and salad. Basically, it is a breakfast dish so some salad is added which is healthy for our body. Youngesters and every age group loves this during breakfast because it has cheesy flavoure in it.
From where it is eastablished and how it is healthy?
This idea is from veg- burger. Mostly, the population and demand of eating burger is increased. We all know how unhealthy it is. But teens are most focused on this food. When it came how to cook at home with the health purpose then the first thing in the mind was why not to make this by a bread. The same process but instead of bun it will be a bread.
It is healthy because there is a brown bread. Also salad is added which is good for health. Most of the children don’t like to eat salad but by this way they can eat it. So this can be added in a breakfast. It is ready in 15 minutes for 2-3 people.
So let’s have a look on ingredients and steps to cook the sandwich.
- Bread:- 8 slices
- Cucumber:- 1
- Onion:- 2
- Beetroot:- 1
- Capsicum:- 1
- Salt:- 1/3 tbs
- Cheese:- 3 cubes (amul cheese)
- Green chilli,ginger-garlic paste:- 3 tbs
- Tomato ketcup:- 4 tbs
How to make the fillings:-
- Chop the cucumber in a thin circular shape.
- Chop the onion and tomato in a thin circular shape and capsicum in a thin small pieces.
- Crush the beetroot in a long thin shape.
Steps to make the sandwich :-
- Take 2 slice of bread ( if you don’t have brown bread then use white bread).
- Apply green chilli, ginger-garlic paste in one side of the bread slice.
- Put the 4-5 cucumber pieces, 3 onion slice, 2 tomatoes pieces and add some beetroot in it.
- Sprinkle salt a pinch.
- Add cheese above it.
- Apply tomato ketchup on the another bread slice.
- Keep the bread slice above the cheese. The sandwich is ready to be cooked.
- Now put the pan on the flame. After it gets hot, add butter.
- Keep the sandwich on the pan. Let it get cooked for 2-4 minutes.
- Apply butter on above the bread and turn it. Let this part also be cooked.
- Reminder:- keep the medium flame so that it will be cooked from inside.
- Continue this process with all the sandwiches.
Serve this hot sandwich with some mayonese or ketup.
You can also have this during the evening as your snack time. You can stuff with some fried mashed potatoes. It can also be called “bread burger”. It is quite easy to cook and less time taking. Everyone is going to love this.
Try this out and share this with your close ones. Also after trying make sure do not forget to share your experience with me. Share your experience in the comment section. And if you like this share the recipe with everyone.