The spicy, tangy, salty chicken lollipop which we mainly prefer to eat in starter or as a snacks. It is made very easily by separating the parts of chicken wingette. The Schezwan chutney goes well with this. The spicy hit to the dish makes the whole dish complete.
How to prepare chicken lollipop?
It has very easy steps to cook. Only two things we have to do. First step is to marinate and second step is to deep fry. Chicken lollipop is available in the market at chicken shop, if you do not get or you want to make at home then it is easy. Purchase wingette and separate the parts. Cut the flesh and pull up. Then it’s ready. Adding ingredients in a bowl and preparing the marination. Marinate it for 25 minutes and then deep fry in a hot oil. This is only the process required to make this delicious dish. It takes total 30-45 minutes for over all preparation including serving. For cooking it takes 10-15 minutes and marination takes 25 minutes.
So whenever you feel making some another dish from chicken then you must try this out. It’s easy to cook at home. Mostly sone of you feel like preparing some delicious food with chicken means a lot of ingredients and time we have to give. But it’s not true. There are recipes which are very easy. With family and friends you can enjoy this. Not only for the starter but if you’re planning to make some snacks like pasta, noodles etc. keep this dish as well because the only time you need to wait is during marinate. At that time you can prepare some another dish which will go well with it. Do now you know how it’s easy.
If you’re are facing issue for preparing lollipop at home then see the steps. I have explained it in a deep do that you can easily cook without any issues. Let’s see.
In a restaurant, party, chilling out with friends, family and enjoy chicken lollipop. What about if you really want something like this to be made at home. Exactly the same food with same taste. So no need to worry just follow the steps and enjoy chicken lollipop recipe.
- Chicken lollipop:- 15
- Ginger garlic paste:- 1 table spoon
- Green chilli:- 1 table spoon ( chopped)
- White pepper
- Soya sauce:- 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli sauce:- 1 table spoon
- Schezwan chutney:- 1-2 table spoon
- Vinegar:- 1/2 tea spoon
- Cornflower:- 6 table spoon
- Maida:- 5 table spoon
- Egg :- 1
step wise recipe
- Separate the three parts of chicken wings.
- Divide the two section drumette and wingette.
- Now take a drumette and cut the flesh from bottom and pull up towards the top in a lollipop shape.
- Same process wil be followed for wingette. It has two bones so from both bone cut the flesh and pull up to form the lollipop and then take out the one bone.
- Prepare like this and then keep all in the bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilli.
- Sprinkle some white pepper, Salt as per taste, vinegar, soya sauce, Schezwan chutney, red chilli sauce, corn flour and maida.
- Next take one egg and mix everything with hand.
- Marinate for about 25 minutes.
- After that deep fry in a hot oil till it gets nice golden brown colour.
- When the oil gets hot turn the flame to the medium or little low so that it would get cooked from inside too. And a nice crunchy texture will form from outside.
- During hot oil keep the flame at high but when the chicken lollipop is added then switch the flame between middle to low.
- While adding to the hot oil hold bone for about 5-10 sec, the down part will be dipped to the hot oil and then leave. This is because the shape will be fixed properly.
- Serve hot with Schezwan chutney and onion, lemon salad.
- The starter or a snack is ready.