Street Style Tawa Burger is a spicy Indian burger and tangy flavour dish. It is a special street side food which is famous among teenagers. It is served with different flavour of sauces. Nowadays we can find this in every places in India. When foreigners visit our place they also love to eat this street style food.
There is a lot of street foods which is famous all over the India and also everyone tries at their home. Now during this lockdown when every places is closed people are trying some of their favourite street foods at their home. As we all are missing our favourite street dish so we mainly try to make the same way for the same taste we get from that street style food. Most of the time when we make at home we are not satisfied with the dish because some of the ingredients are left or their is different in ingredients quantity.
When we make burger as what we have eaten at street stalls or small hotels we don’t get the taste at our home. Some of the things are getting missing. So here I am with the proper recipe and ingredients that will give the same taste and after that you can easily make it at your home.
This street style burger is based on only veggies and some masalas. To make this first we will take all the chopped veggies like capsicums, tomato, onion, peas, corns, paneer. We will fry it in butter and add garam masala, chat masala, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, salt and lemon and mix it well. And then we will mash it nicely. Now we will take a burger bun fill it inside adding mayonese, sauce. Now again fry the bun in butter for some minutes and now it’s ready to eat.
Total time to cook :- 30 minutes
- Burger bun:- 4
- Butter:- 4 table spoon
- Tomato:- 2
- Capsicum:- 2
- Onion:- 3
- Corns:- 1/2 cup
- Peas:- 1/2 cup
- Paneer:- 1 cup
- Garam masala:- 1 table spoon
- Lemon juice:- 1 table spoon
- Potatoes:- 4
- Dhaniya powder – 1/2 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste:- 1 table spoon
- Mayonese:- 4 table spoon
- Put the pan on the flame.
- Chop the tomatoes, onion, capsicum in a very thin pieces.
- Add two table spoon full of butter in the pan. After it gets melt add chopped ginger garlic in it and then add chopped tomatoes and chopped capsicum.
- After 2 minutes add chopped onion and fry it.
- Now add mashed boiled potatoes, boiled corn and peas. Fry it for some minutes.
- Now add salt, garam masala, chat masala, dhaniya powder.
- Mix it well and fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now gently mash it everything and keep the filling aside.
- Put the pan on the flame.
- Add add 2 table spoon of butter.
- Now add some chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds.
- Take a bun, divide it from middle.
- Add one table spoon of mayonese on the first part of the bun.
- Apply ginger garlic paste on the second part of the bun.
- Now add the fillings nicely. Put on the pan.
- Fry both the side for 2-2 minutes each.
- After 5 minutes it is ready.
- Serve this hot street style burger with mint chutney, Schezwan chutney.