Have you heard the name of the sweet samosa?
Do you know this is one of the sweet dishes?
Do you know when is this sweet samosa gone?
The thing is old. This is a sweet dish made from the time of our father and grandfather.
People have heard samosa. Everyone knows that potatoes, cheese, some spices are mixed in it and then it remains dry fried.
Have you ever wondered what is the secret of sweet samosa? Today’s kids are far from it. Those who know that in its from old dats, they will not get tired without being praised.
This is one of those old, famous and special sweets whose demand will be less and more with time and demand.
Now remember those people, when a guest came or went to someone else’s place, then people had to go with this dish and purchase from the market. This was the most favorite sweet of every age groups. Whether it is a wedding or a birthday or any festival, just want to come, then Mawa Samosa.
A lot of different varieties of sweets are available in India. With every religion and state it is famous for its sweets. Often people like varities of sweet dishes. If we talk about snacks, then there is huge demand of the people.
Nowadays there is so much fusion of sweets that we have got to see in restaurants. Now outside cannot be eaten all the time, so why not try something at home.
Now with so many fusions how can we forget our old days sweets which are slowly fading. It is very difficult to get outside. Then to refresh all our memories, make these things at home.
Simple and delicious with all the lovely memories. So everyone has heard just sweet samosa i.e. Mawa samosa. So why not make this today and refresh your memory.
Let’s make it and then tell your story and hear it to everyone.
Mawa Samosa Recipe
Samosa is one of the most favorite snack and dish of all. Often we see that there is a samosa stall outside the college, school or hospital etc. Small hotel and restaurant sells samosa . Samosa is one of the most favorite dishes and evening snacks from the golden years. If a guest came or wanted to eat something in the evening, then samosa is always been a first option , if people was discharged from coaching, then just went to eat samosas with friends. This was all about the salty, namkin samosa.
Also sweet samosa is preferred very delicious. A few years ago it was very famous as a sweet dish on wedding or any celebration time. This time also people eat. The real thing is that we feel little harder to make like outside. And when the ghost wakes up. It is better to refresh old memories at home. Make Mawa Samosa at home. So let’s see how to make Mawa Samosa.
mawa samosa ranchi
- White Flour:- 2 cups
- Baking Powder:- 1 tsp
- Salt:- 1 tbsp
- Mawa:- 1 cup
- Ghee:- 8-9 tbsp
- Sugar Powder:- 3 tbsp
- Dried fruits:- 2 tbsp
- Sugar:- 1 cup
Step Wise Mawa Samosa Recipe
- Put flour in a bowl.
- Then add salt and baking powder to it.
- And mix gently.
- Now add ghee to it and mix it well with your hands.
- The flour will be moist.
- Now add light water and mix it and prepare a suitable soft dough.
- Take care not to give too much water. Give water according to what is required.
- Now the dough is there, cover it and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Now put all purpose flour in a bowl. Add powdered sugar and dry fruits and mix it well.
- Our sweet samosa filling ideas and stuffs are ready.
- Now take the dough for 20 minutes and then make balls out of it.
- Now roll the shape of chapati by rolling it and cut it from the middle.
- By taking 2 tablespoons of filling in a triangle shape, take the bad part of it and close the samosa.
- Similarly prepare all the samosas.
- Now we will heat a pan and then add sugar to it and add water.
- Boil it well and boil the sugar syrup till it becomes thick.
- Now we will put 2 cardamom.
- For some 15 minutes, the sugar syrup is ready, then cover the side and keep it.
- Now keep another pan / karahi, put oil in it and heat it.
- When hot, let all the samosas fry on medium to low flame.
- After 10-15 minutes, when it becomes light brown, filter it and keep it in a plate.
- Finally, dip the samosas in the syrup.
- If you have saffron, then put it in the syrup till it gets a nice color. (Alternative)
- Now take it out on a plate and serve. Mawa Samosa is ready. If there is a function or celebration at home, then just make it yourself and enjoy.
As we know, it is one of the most famous dish of India. Often people have eaten in India from outside and if they find it at any stall, they must try it out without knowing and found delicious.
If you want, you can make the same variety as home made Mawa Samosa. These are very easy steps, just the slight hard work is that is there is to make the shape of the samosa and then put the filling and close it well. Keep in mind that it should be closed from all sides so that when frying, the samosa does not open or else the oil does not go full or else its taste will change and then the food will taste bitter.
These can be made at home easily.
Also, as Rakshabandhan and Independence Day are around the corner, the best time is to prepare it.
If you have come to know the recipe then make it at home.
Total time it takes to make:-