Paneer is one the most selling product of dairy farm. There is a wide range of demands of Paneer. It is also an one of the most used product in food. If we talk about India, it has maximum/ huge number of selling or making dishes of paneer. Mostly Paneer is used in dinner meal or lunch meal. Also it is used in the snack. Not only in these all but also in health purpose.
Most of the time the people who do workouts and are in a proper diet routine they eat paneer with some veggies as their salad. As they need a lot of protein and healthy fat so Paneer is a good source of healthy fat and rich in protein. So it is important for the people who are in proper balanced diet. Also the normal people can also eat because paneer is a healthy food.
When we look at meals made of Paneer then we can see a lot different varieties of dishes are made like Sahi Paneer, Paneer kofta, Matar Paneer, Butter Paneer masala, Palak Paneer, Karahi Paneer etc. If we check out the menu we can find numbers of dishes made of Paneer. And all has it’s own unique style. When we again look out at some starter or snack made of Paneer then we can find Paneer pizza, Paneer tikka, Paneer tandoori tikka, Paneer chili, Paneer Manchurian, Paneer roll, Paneer Momos. These all we can find in our daily life street food stalls and restaurants.
Also we can find that Paneer is used in Burgers, Sandwiches and also some different types of street style foods.
Specially during evening snacks our mother cooks Paneer Pakoda. It is the most common snack we can find at our home. Whenever the guest arrives at evening or any special day we can see the Paneer Pakoda is being made at our home.
Paneer Pakoda is an Indian cuisine. Mostly it is a evening snack or we can call it as a family snack. This is enjoyed with whole family sitting together and gossiping and laughing and creating memories.
In my house whenever Paneer is purchased we mostly use it during any family members birthday party dinner time and also if there is special function day. Most of the time in my house Palak Paneer or Sahi Paneer will be cooked. Rarelly we can have Paneer Pakoda. Not because we cannot afford instead of this we love eating Sahi Paneer. And Paneer Pakoda is made at that time only when the guests arrives.
And when my mother cooks the Paneer Pakoda it is not only tasty but it has all the flavors like spicy, crunchy, soft, salty taste. When I tried the same recipe like my mother, I was so happy with the result. I found the same taste in it. The same crunchy and spicy taste.
So here I am with the recipe.
It is so easy to make. It takes hardly 15-20 minutes to cook and the whole family members enjoy the snack together happily.
To cook this we need paneer cubes, besan( gram flour), rice flour and red chili powder,salt.
To make this first we need to make the paste ready. To make the paste we need besan, rice flour and then we will add water to make a thick paste. Then we will add turmeric and then salt. We will add ginger garlic paste and mix it well.
We will chop the paneer in small cubes shape. We will dip into a paste and then we fry it in the oil till it becomes golden brown. The crunchy paneer pakoda is ready.
We can eat this with chutney and also we can enjoy this with tea.
Let’s see step wise.
- Paneer:- paneer cubes 1 bowl
- Besan:- 6 table spoon
- Rice flour:- 3 table spoon
- Red chili powder
- Ginger garlic paste
- Take one empty bowl.
- Add besan and then rice flour.
- Add red chili powder. Mix it well.
- Now add one spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- And add salt as per taste.
- Mix it well.
- Now add water and stir until it becomes thick paste.
- Now the paste is ready.
Steps to make Paneer Pakoda:-
- Put the pan on the flame. Add oil in it. Add oil as per the requirement so that the Paneer Pakoda can be cooked nicely.
- Let the oil gets hot.
- After it gets hot, dip the cubes of the Paneer in the paste and then add it in the oil.
- Repeat the same process for all the Paneer cubes.
- Fry at medium flame.
- Fry it till it becomes golden fried color.
- After it gets cooked take out and keep it in the plate.
- The hot spicy crunchy Paneer Pakoda is ready.
Serve this with coriander chutney/ Tomato sauce/ chili sauce.
- एक खाली कटोरी लें।
- बेसन और फिर चावल का आटा डालें।
- लाल मिर्च पाउडर डालें। इसे अच्छे से मिलाएं।
- अब इसमें एक चम्मच अदरक लहसुन का पेस्ट डालें।
- और स्वादानुसार नमक डालें।
- इसे अच्छे से मिलाएं।
- अब इसमें पानी डालें और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनने तक चलाएं।
- अब पेस्ट तैयार है।
- पैन को आग पर रख दें। इसमें तेल डालें। आवश्यकता अनुसार तेल डालें ताकि पनीर के पकोड़े अच्छे से पक सकें।
- तेल गरम होने दें।
- गर्म होने के बाद पनीर के क्यूब्स को पेस्ट में डुबोएं और फिर तेल में डालें।
- सभी पनीर क्यूब्स के लिए यही प्रक्रिया दोहराएं।
- मध्यम आंच पर भूनें।
- इसे तब तक फ्राई करें जब तक यह गोल्डन फ्राई न हो जाए।
- पक जाने के बाद निकाल कर प्लेट में रख लें।
- गरमा गरम कुरकुरे पनीर के पकोड़े तैयार हैं।