Potato paneer ball is a crunchy-soft dish flavoured with spice and salt. It’s an evening and party time snacks. The whole family and friends in a group enjoy this with different flavored chutney. It is unique in its own style. It is mixed with Indian and western style and it completes the whole demand and flavour of restaurants.
Being at home for the whole day and want some easy and less time taking snack to be made at home then it can be the nice option. It is not only less time taking but also covers the flavour of restaurants. So it’s an cool option to make this at home.
In my personal experience, I can tell you with the whole family you can enjoy this with any chutney or sauce. Also you can have tea with it. As evening without tea is not possible. So the evening will not only be beautiful but tasty with a nice refreshing mood.
So let’s have a look on a ingredients and steps to make this.
- Potatoes:- 8-10 pieces (boiled)
- Paneer:- 10 pieces (in cubes)
- Onion:- 1
- Capsicum:- 1
- Coriander leaves:- 1 tbs
- Red chilli flakes:- 1 tbs
- Turmeric:- 1/3 tbs
- Corn flour:- 1/3 cup
- White flour:- 1/3 cup
- Chat masala:- 1tbs
- Corn flakes
How to prepare the dough ?
- Mash the boiled potatoes. Mash the paneer in it and mix it well in a bowl.
- Chop the onion, capsicum, coriander leaves in a very small pieces and add in the bowl.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Now add salt as per taste, red chilli flakes, turmeric, chat masala and one table spoon of corn flour and white flour. Mix it well and make like a dough.
- Now form a small balls of the dough.
- Take a small bowl, add corn flour and white flour in it. Mix it well. And add salt as per taste.
- Add water in it and make a thick paste.
- Now take ball and dip inside a paste and roll over the corn flakes.
- Place the pan on the medium flame. After it get heat, add oil in it and let it get heat.
- After the oil gets hot, add the small balls in it and let it be cooked till it becomes golden brown.
- The whole process will take 15-20 minutes.
- The tasty and yummy dish is ready.
Serve this with tomato/schezwan chutney or sauce. Enjoy this unique styled dish with your family. And also share the recipe to your friends. Try it out and experience a nice flavoured dish and make your evening delightful.
For another crunchy ball recipe, click on:-
For more recipes:-