BHEL is a type of snack we generally love to eat. It is mostly a street type food found in India. It is a salty-crunchy savour in taste.
Bhel is made up of puffed rice and adding some ingredients which forms a nice savour bhel. “Iconic Bhel” is one of them. It is same as normal bhel but a change in ingredients or can be called as adding some different ingredients in it and forming a new bhel. This bhel you can have it during your evening time or during mid-noon. For me it’s the good snack and I mainly prefer this snack during mid day because it is light food and covers all the flavour like sweet, tangy, sour and also crunchy. So I recommend you to try this out.
“Iconic Bhel” consist of different ingredients like puffed rice, boondi, nuts, chips, alu bhujiya etc. Let’s have a look on the process.
- Puffed rice:- One small bowl
- Boondi:- one small bowl
- Onion:- 2 medium size
- Groundnuts:- 1/3 small cup
- Red chilli powder
- Cumin powder
- Lemon:- 1/2
- Coriander leaves
- Chips:- 1 packet (10rupees)
- Sev bhujiya:- 1packet(10rupees)
Steps to make “Iconic Bhel”.
- Add puffed rice, boondi in it.
- Chop the onion and tomato in a small pieces. Add it in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Now add ground nuts (fried).
- Add one small spoon of ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder(a pinch) and cumin powder (a pinch). Mix everything.
- Now add salt as per taste. Then add lemon.
- Add highly chopped coriander leaves in it and mix it well.
- Now take a crushed chips (crush it to form like a powder) and then sev bhujiya. Add 2 spoon each in the mixture.
- Now the Bhel is ready.
It hardly takes 5-10 minutes.
For garnishing, add the crushed chips and sev bhujiya from top. Now its ready to serve. Enjoy this snack.