Thinking of how to make Raj kachori chaat at home and also some papdi chaat with some cheesy flavour?
So let’s make with easy steps.
Scroll down to check out the steps for Raj kachori chaat and Papdi chaat.
Raj Kachori Chaat is one of the very famous street food of India. The most liked and famous chaat of Uttar Pradesh is now famous in every parts of India.
In Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Delhi, Maharashtra and in various states it is most demanding. Often it is found at the street stall and then at the sweet shop.
Mood refreshing chaat which is spicy, salty, sour and full of different flavours. If we talk about its look and texture, then it looks very colorful which attracts to the people.
People who like spicy food must try this. Now if you haven’t tried it, go ahead and try it.
Check out some of the famous places and shops for Raj Kachori Chaat that you must visit.
- Jharkhand (Ranchi) :- “Punjab Sweet House”
- Delhi :- “New Raj Kachori Bhandari”
- Gujarat:- “Kota Kachori Center”
- Maharashtra :- “Shegaon Kachori Center”
- Rajasthan :- “Radhe Kachori Center”
- MP (Bhopal) :- “Manohar Dairy & Restaurant”
These are some of the famous Raj Kachori Chaat centres. These places are most famous and you must visit and there are also many street stalls at local places where you can find delicious Raj Kachori Chaat. So go and try it.
But! It is difficult to go out during monsoon time. Due to heavy rain online food order becomes very late. And if you order Raj Kachori Chaat at home, it gets soggy and then you don’t enjoy it.
So why not make that delicious Raj Kachori at home.
Now if you do not know where you will get the most delicious Raj Kachori Chaat, then why not make it at home.
Let’s see Raj Kachori Chaat Recipe.
First , summary on the recipe.
Scroll down for step wise recipe.
For Raj Kachori Chaat recipe, first mix semolina and white flour. Add oil and salt and mix it. The dough will be moist. Then prepare the dough with susum water in it. Cover the dough and keep it for 15 minutes and then make the dough soft with good hands. Now take a small portion of the dough and roll it in the shape of a poori.
Put oil in the karahi and keep it on high flame. When the oil becomes very hot, put the poori in it. Fry well till it turns red from both the sides, then take it out and keep it. Cut the poori and make a whole. Now the middle part of it. Lightly mashed potato dal in it. Add boiled chickpeas, moong.Then sprinkle coriander powder, cumin powder, chaat masala. Now add 3 tbsp curd dal and kathi- mithi chutney. Then sprinkle red chili powder on it. Now chopped onion, tomato, green coriander all lentils. Then curd and add khati- sweet chutney and lentils on it. Sprinkle some cumin powder and add sev bhujia and some pomegranate seeds. Serve now.
Step wise raj kachori chaat recipe
- In a bowl add one cup of semolina and one cup of all purpose flour.
- Then add a teaspoon of salt and a tablespoon of refined oil and mix it.
- Now prepare the dough with lukewarm water.
- Keep making the dough well for 10-15 minutes. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Then take out and prepare the dough by hand for 5 minutes.
- Take a small piece of dough and roll it in the shape of a puri. Similarly prepare poori with all the flour.
- Now put the karahi/ pan on high flame and pour oil in it. When the oil becomes very hot, then fry the pooris one by one.
- The puri has to be red from both the sides and when it is done from one side, then turn it over.
- Prepare all the kachoris in the same way.
- Now do not mash the boiled potatoes much, just break them and keep them in a bowl.
- Let the kachori cool down a bit, then break a vada and put it in it.
- Then melted curd over it and pour kathi- mithi chutney . Add 1 table spoon of grated cottage cheese.
- On top of that add 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder. Now on top of it one table spoon boiled gram and moong dal. Take Boiled potatoes in it and add it it in a pieces. Add chopped onion, green chillies.
- Now 1 tbsp boiled Chole ( chickpeas) and Moong . Add grated cottage paneer in it again.
- Then one tea spoon cumin powder, one tea spoon coriander powder, red chilli powder and 1 tbsp chaat masala dal.
- Lentils black salt and salt as per taste.
- On top of it 2 table spoon curd and add khati- mithi chutney .
- Now crush 2-3 pieces of crunchy papdi on top. Sev bhujia on it 2-3 tbsp. Well spread some pomegranate seeds.
- Then add curd and sweet chutney on top and then add 2-3 table spoon of fried Bundi on it and then add some sev bhujia.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- The Raj kachori chaat is all ready to serve.
- Just make the Raj kachori chaat with all the pooris in the same way and enjoy the evening time.
- Put the pieces of paneer in the kachori instead of vada.
- Then add curd and khati- mithi chutney.
- On top of add boiled corns, chopped onion, green chili, chickpea.
- Now add crushed papdi.
- And add cumin powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, salt as per taste and lentils.
- Now pour curd and sour-sweet chutney over it.
- Add red chili powder, sev bhujia and pomegranate seeds.
- Now spread cheese on it. Pre-heat the oven to 180° then keep it in it for 2-3 minutes and take it out as soon as the cheese melts.
- Or, like we make cheese in the paan, keep the same thing to Raj Kachori till the cheese melts.
- Cheese Raj Kachori Chaat is ready.